Sometimes a brand works in the “real world” but fails when online. The digital world is vast and today’s customers are getting younger, more tech-savvy, and informed. Selling a product or service to consumers who are smarter than ever before is tough, challenging, and requires a higher level of creativity.
In this session, presented by digital marketing expert Juntae DeLane, you’ll learn advanced tips to create better digital branding which will improve your customer acquisition.
Some of the next level strategies being covered will include:
- How to properly build a digital brand
- Leveraging mico-moments on social media to increase visibility
- The shift in consumer behavior that impacts your content strategy
- Creating content that social media algorithms actually like
- Why it’s no longer about products and services, it's about brands
- How to shift from being transactional to experiential